EQUA-4060 procedures table
- EQUA-4060 is the best solution for performing initial procedures and transporting the patient in the clinic.
- The strong construction of the EQUA-4060 and the high-quality telescopic motor system ensure the stability of the table even at its maximum height.
- EQUA-4060 has been developed in cooperation with educational institutions, specialists of veterinary clinics and EQUA engineers.
- Below the edge of the worktop there are hooks to secure the patient.
- The stainless steel surface with innovative electrochemical treatment is easy to clean and has higher antibacterial properties.
- The X-shaped frame of the table is designed so that there is good access from all sides, even when working on the chair.
- The table has four 100mm Tente® German quality wheels with brakes, which ensures comfortable and smooth movement during patient transport. The Total Lock system of the wheels locks both the rolling of the wheels and the rotation of the wheel fork.
- The table is equipped with a wired remote control.
- The lifting capacity of the table is 2000N and the lifting force is 170 kg.
- It is also possible to place an additional 30 cm extension on the table for larger animals, see also product EQUA-4061.