EQUA-4050 Examination Table Blue
- The composite surface of the table keeps the animals calm, because this material is not slippery, is warm to the touch and reminds the animal of a natural stone surface.
- The design concept of the EQUA-4050 table is based on modern aesthetics and the need for veterinarians to use and clean the product easily.
- EQUA-4050 has been developed in collaboration with professional designers, veterinary clinic specialists and EQUA engineers.
- To adjust the height of the table, there are 4 large foot-operated wireless switches on the sides of the base frame, designed for easy access from any side of the table: both when standing up and when performing procedures on a chair. Less wires, safer work environment!
- Strong and ergonomic handles at the ends of the table ensure comfortable and precise maneuvering even in the tightest conditions.
- The table has an integrated battery that allows it to be used anywhere in the clinic wirelessly for several days before it needs recharging.
- You do not need to remove the battery from the table to charge it, and you can do so by simply plugging in the charging cord. The table can also be used while charging.
- There are standard “euro” rails on the sides of the worktop for attaching accessories.
- The strong construction of the EQUA-4050 ensures the stability of the examination table. Powerful motor and massive X-frame allow lifting a patient weighing up to 150 kg in the height range of 300-1150 mm.
- The table has a 100mm Tente German quality wheel with 4 brakes, which ensure comfortable and smooth patient transport. The Total Lock brake system locks both the rolling of the wheels and the rotation of the wheel fork by securing the table in place during the procedures.
- Product designer: Věra Kunhartová. The development of this product was supported by Enterprise Estonia.