- This is EQUA entry level table for common surgery. In addition, this table can be regulated to the greatest height (115 cm) compared to the alternatives and it’s the most stable operating table.
- EQUA-4026 has been developed in cooperation with educational institutions, specialists from veterinary clinics and EQUA engineers.
- Stainless steel work surface has higher edges to help keeping smaller tools and liquids on the table. There are rails under the edges of the work surface for mounting additional equipment.
- EQUA-4026’s strong structure guarantees the operating table remains stable. The steel surface has undergone innovative chemical treatment, is easy to clean and antibacterial.
- A central brake and castor system has been built into the base frame of the table, which makes it easier to move the table during procedures or cleaning, for example.
- A wireless hand set is in use for controlling the motors. The hand set can be positioned where you need it and there is no wire that would get in your way. Less wires makes for a safer working environment!