EQUA-1950 Saddle Chair
Experts recommend saddle chairs to people with sedentary jobs and back problems.
- An ergonomic chair prevents an unhealthy working position, is good for your well-being, alleviates back pain, evenly spreads body weight, allows one to work tirelessly for a long period of time.
- The position of the saddle chair involves skeletal muscles, which helps with manual precision and posture. Sitting on a saddle chair also opens up the chest cavity, allowing for easier and deeper breathing.
- It improves circulation of the legs, preventing varices and the accumulation of cellulite.
- Improves mobility around the work place.
- The height is smoothly adjustable with the support of a gas spring. The height may be adjusted by a hand lever pedal.
- The frame of the chair is made of aluminium casting, which makes the chair sturdy and stable.
- It is possible to adjust the angle of the chair’s seat.
- High-quality castors made from a rubber-plastic compound guarantee quiet and smooth movement around the working place.
- Three different springs are available, providing an adjustability range of 500-950 mm.
- Chairs with a black or blue seat cover are available in the standard selection.