EQUA-1502 Padded Wall Support
- The adjustable handrail EQUA-1502 is a necessary aid in the disabled toilet and helps to get to and from the toilet.
- Fixed to the wall.
- The handrail is mostly installed in pairs, if necessary also next to the shower folding chair.
- When the handrail is raised, the wheelchair user has better access to the toilet or folding chair.
- Using the right fasteners, it is also possible to install on weaker walls, as the entire center of gravity is directed to the floor with the support leg.
- Handrails to be installed in the shower room are treated with zinc before painting, for durability.
- The horizontal part of the handrail is made of an oval tube, covered with a soft polyurethane coating and is therefore more comfortable support to the elbow.
Paint coating – powder paint .;
Handle covered with a soft moisture-proof polyurethane coating.